I don’t remember what year it was when I first encountered fleece. What I do remember is that it was love at first wear. Its softness, warmth and lack of itchiness were a godsend to me. Prone to being cold, I’ve been wearing it ever since, from fall through early spring. I couldn’t image being without fleece – until last week, when I learned that it’s poisoning the oceans.
Join 54 other followers
Social Media Links
- Reflections on the Future of a Trumpet Vine
- What Does Lisa R Bardack Have to Say?
- Fracking is Back on Maryland’s Table and State Government Means Business
- Thomas Berry on the Natural World as Our Sacred Community
- I Walk in Beauty: Morning Time with the Living Earth
- Seeing the Living Earth Anew
- How to Take Long Showers and Still Save the World From Drought
- A Voice for Children: Join Me at the Mama Summit in Annapolis, Maryland on March 19, 2015!
- Dominion’s Cove Point: Maryland Walks the Fracking Plank
- Sheer Madness: FERC Approves Dominion Cove Point LNG Export Facility
- Josh Fox on Terry Greenwood
- Horton Hears the Whos of Calvert County and Dominion’s LNG Lies
- Whose Security Is at Stake? My Unexpected Hassle with Dominion Cove Point
- Finding Rachel Carson
- Natural Gas is Not Clean (Even If Ads Say It Is)
- Fukushima and the Role of Catastrophe in Human Evolution