Josh Fox’s “The Sky Is Pink” is a brilliant, concise and startling short documentary on the truth about fracking and the fate New York awaits. It is worth 18 minutes of your time. Fracking is NOT safe. It’s as simple as that. See for yourself.
Join 54 other followers
Social Media Links
- Reflections on the Future of a Trumpet Vine
- What Does Lisa R Bardack Have to Say?
- Fracking is Back on Maryland’s Table and State Government Means Business
- Thomas Berry on the Natural World as Our Sacred Community
- I Walk in Beauty: Morning Time with the Living Earth
- Seeing the Living Earth Anew
- How to Take Long Showers and Still Save the World From Drought
- A Voice for Children: Join Me at the Mama Summit in Annapolis, Maryland on March 19, 2015!
- Dominion’s Cove Point: Maryland Walks the Fracking Plank
- Sheer Madness: FERC Approves Dominion Cove Point LNG Export Facility
- Josh Fox on Terry Greenwood
- Horton Hears the Whos of Calvert County and Dominion’s LNG Lies
- Whose Security Is at Stake? My Unexpected Hassle with Dominion Cove Point
- Finding Rachel Carson
- Natural Gas is Not Clean (Even If Ads Say It Is)
- Fukushima and the Role of Catastrophe in Human Evolution